- Enables UIS™ controllers to work with outlet-powered devices like humidifiers, heaters, dehumidifiers, and A/Cs.
- Only equipment that can automatically start running when plugged into an outlet are compatible; see below.
- Control and monitor your grow on your phone from anywhere with our latest WiFi-enabled UIS controllers.
- Automate climate triggers, cycles, timers, and scheduling; unlock data graphs and alert notifications via our app.
- Our ecosystem of controllers and grow equipment work together to create your plant’s ideal environment.
A control plug designed to connect our UIS controllers to outlet devices. By connecting your grow equipment to one of our controllers, you can automate it with temperature and humidity triggers, scheduling, cycles, timers, and more. It will also join the UIS platform of smart controllers and grow equipment that work together to create the ideal environment for your plants. Our WiFi-enabled smart controllers allow you to monitor and control your grow on your phone from anywhere while providing data charts and alert notifications via the AC Infinity app. Only works with equipment that can automatically start running when they receive power from an outlet, see below for compatibility details. Includes a 10-foot UIS cord to connect to our CONTROLLER 69, CONTROLLER 69 WiFi, or CONTROLLER 69 PRO for expanded flexibility when mixing and matching grow equipment.
Only outlet devices that can automatically start running when they are plugged in into an outlet are compatible. This plug controls equipment to turn on/off by cutting its power or allowing power to passthrough its outlet. Devices that require pressing a button to start functioning after being plugged into an outlet cannot be controlled. Types of equipment often used with the control plug include, but are not limited to:
- Air Conditioning Units
- Ventilation and Circulation Fans
- Grow Lights
- Seedling Heat Mats