- Designed to eliminate odors and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics room.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher adsorption and longer life rating.
- Extra-large size contains larger carbon bed for longer lifespan while maximizing airflow passthrough.
- Includes two prefilter cloths and two rope hangers; built with aluminum flanges and stainless-steel meshing.
- Duct Opening: 4” | Length: 16″ | Airflow Rating: 300 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
A high-airflow inline duct filter designed to eliminate odors and chemicals, most used in hydroponics builds, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects. Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed made up of activated carbon. Its extra-large size enables a greater capacity of the activated carbon to extend its lifespan while maximizing airflow passthrough. The filter can be used in conjunction with an inline duct fan for use in intake and exhaust configurations. Heavy-duty construction contains aluminum flanges and dual-sided stainless-steel mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to further prolong the life of the filter. Includes two machine washable pre-filter cloths to prevent carbon residue and two rope clip hangers to suspend the extra-large carbon filter above ground.
PREMIUM GRADE CARBON
Each carbon filter features a premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. It achieves a 38mm charcoal bed thickness and wider mesh openings thanks to its higher microporosity and surface area rating. These factors not only enable a greater adsorption rate without restricting free airflow but also extend the carbon filter’s lifespan by up to 33%.